FARFETCH Plug-In Graduates 2023
How would you describe your future self? A revolutionary, unrivalled in everything you do, surrounded by diverse and talented people? Then, your future begins with our FARFETCH Plug-In Graduates Programme! Applications are currently closed, but we encourage you to learn more about this exciting programme below.
This is an incredible opportunity for recent graduates in areas like Technology, Product and Data to kick start their career in a challenging, revolutionary and truly global environment. Throughout this programme, our trainees will have the chance to learn fast and take on big challenges, while receiving the right tools and support to grow and thrive at FARFETCH.
We look for
- Recent graduates with complete tertiary educations in STEM areas
- People with less than two years of professional experience
- Fluent English speakers
- Motivated and excited to learn
Please note you have to be based in Portugal for the 6-month internship to be eligible for our Plug-in Graduates programme.
Most of the open positions will be within the broader Technology area, including teams like Engineering, Data and Product. Some examples of roles you will find are Software Engineering, Mobile, Infrastructure, Security, Data Engineering, Product Management, among others.
- A 6-month professional internship starting in September 2023
- The opportunity to make a real impact on an entire industry
- A structured plan that is engaging, challenging and meaningful
- Integration in a team, with a specific role, challenges and goals
- The chance to be part of a passionate and collaborative community that welcomes differences, empowers individuality and celebrates diverse skills and perspectives
- A truly global experience with on-the-job training and mentorship
- The opportunity to grow your professional and personal network
How to apply
Applications are currently closed. We encourage you to follow our social media channels so you're the first to know once we launch a new edition. More information on how to apply will be provided then.
Below, you can check out our FAQs to get a full understanding of the hiring process and selection criteria.
Why should I apply?
What can I expect from the programme?
Which teams are we hiring for?
What are the main selection criteria for the programme?
How many stages are there in the hiring process?
Can I submit my application in a language other than English?
How will the COVID-19 situation affect the programme?
KEEP UP WITH PLUG-IN
Subscribe to our Students & Graduates Newsletter to keep up with the latest updates on our Plug-In programmes, open vacancies and early careers opportunities.